Monday, September 4, 2017

Weight loss / Green Coffee Bean Max CPA


Name: Green Coffee Bean Max CPA
Description: The Green Coffee Weight Loss Program is combined with an exciting new breakthrough ingredient that comes with a complete online comprehensive diet and weight loss program to help you lose weight. Combined with a sensible food program, exercise routine, and drinking plenty of water, the program will help you to regain your slim body easier and faster.
INGREDIENTS:
  1.  MADE FROM 100% PURE GREEN COFFEE BEANS
  2. CONTAINS 50% CHLOROGENIC ACID FROM [GCA] GREEN COFFEE ANTIOXIDANT EXTRACT.
  3. EACH SERVING CONTAINS 800 MG*
  4. SAFE TO USE*
  5.  NO ADDITIVES*

Expiration Date: December 31, 2019
Countries: All Countries/Regions except: Benin, Botswana, Central African Republic, Cambodia, Cameroon, Ghana, Gambia, Guyana, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Rwanda, Swaziland, Tunisia, Zambia.

Testimonials
It works!July 28, 2014
by Sophie
Verified Purchase
I have continued to eat the foods I love but in smaller portions. As well as losing the weight, the fat just melted off my body. My friends all asked me what I did so I told them and I know of at least eight friends who have ordered your product because of my success.

I feel greatOctober 9, 2013
by Tina
Verified Purchase
I have been using your product for about 3 weeks and I am very pleased with its effects. So far, I lost 4 lbs and feel tremendous energy and mood increase. It also shipped very quick, leaving me satisfied with customer service. I am definitely planning to do further business with this company.
207 out of 210 people found this review helpful

I can see the results already!August 2, 2014
by Christine
Verified Purchase
I have been on Green Coffee Bean Max for a little over 2 weeks! I have lost 5 pounds already, my clothes fit better and I feel better and more energetic. I have tried other brands before and no results. I love this product so far.
19 out of 19 people found this review helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment